High-quality images don't have to be expensive. The Snapfocal anamorphic lens filter will give you the creamy oval bokeh and horizontal flares that are characteristics of true uber-expensive anamorphic lenses.
- Designed & Crafted in California, USA.
- Easy to use. Subtle yet effective. Solid build. An affordable way to achieve Anamorphic Lens looks without using complicated and expensive Anamorphic Lenses. For Filmmakers and Photographers.
- Anamorphic Bokeh, Flares, and Streaks all in one rotating frame. Stackable for use on top of ND filters or other accessories with a thread.
- Available in 9 sizes and 3 flare colors to fit any lens size and style
- Must use with telephoto lenses longer than 50mm and with aperture speeds in the f0.95 to f2.8 range
Our filter simply snaps onto the front of your lens resulting in the iconic, vertical bokeh and beautiful thin horizontal flares that will make your videos and images cinematic and eye-catching. Capture the attention of your audience and make them wonder how you were able to achieve a look reserved for A-List filmmakers.
This filter only works with prime lenses that are at least 50mm with maximum apertures wider than f2.8. This filter includes the flare/streak element that is available in blue, orange, or neutral flare colors. The neutral flare streak will take on the color of the light source.
Any Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
*PLEASE NOTE: This filter only works well with prime lenses that are at least 50mm (or full-frame equivalent) with maximum apertures wider than f2.8.