This anamorphic bokeh filter from Snapfocal gives you vertical/oval out of focus bokeh that is a highly sought after characteristic of cinema-grade anamorphic lenses.
- Simple and Easy to use. Subtle yet effective. Solid build. An affordable way to achieve Anamorphic Bokeh without using complicated and expensive Anamorphic Lenses. For Filmmakers and Photographers.
- Available in 9 thread sizes from 49mm to 82mm designed specifically for each lens size giving the best results.
- Anamorphic Bokeh all in one rotating frame. Stackable for use on top of ND filters or other accessories with a thread.
- Must use with telephoto lenses longer than 50mm and with aperture speeds in the f0.95 to f2.8 range.
- Designed & Crafted in California, USA.
The filter simply snaps onto the front of your lens, acting as a second aperture blade. This results in the beautiful, iconic, vertical bokeh that is only associated with that of uber-expensive anamorphic lenses. This filter works best with lenses that are at least 50mm focal lengths with maximum apertures wider than f2.8. This filter does not include the flare/streak element.
Any Questions? Please contact us at email@example.com.
*PLEASE NOTE: This filter only works well with prime lenses that are at least 50mm (or full-frame equivalent) with maximum apertures wider than f2.8.